At Pure Health Performance we pride ourselves on our programming for athletes, by athletes, which means that our coaches understand the what, why, how, and when of making adjustments to ensure long term success for EVERY athlete.
So, let us introduce you to the people that keep our athletes movin’ and this place up and running:
- Head Strength Coach / Co-Owner of PHP
- Strength & Conditioning Coordinator, Bartlesville High School
- BS in Kinesiology from Texas A&M
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (Distinguished)
- USAW Advanced Sports Performance Coach
- Yoga Fit Level 1
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
With over twelve years of experience spanning from Globo-gym to sports performance, from youth to special populations, Daniel West has lain the foundation upon which Pure Health Performance was built. Dozens of state and national record holders have trained under his guidance, inspired by his firm belief in balancing a committed training regimen with love of sport and overall life quality.
Dr. Jeremiah Williams
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, CCSP
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Rock Tape, FMT
The entire Pure Health family benefits from the behind-the-scenes labors of Dr. Jeremiah Williams. Between his own athletic pursuits, his three teenage daughters, and his chiropractic practice, Jeremiah still manages to make sure that we have one of the highest quality performance facilities in the region.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- BS in Sports and Recreational Leadership
- Head Soccer Coach, Bartlesville High School
A collegiate athlete and assistant soccer coach, Brandon’s passion for sport and performance made him a great fit for our Pure Health family. Originally from England, Brandon graduated from Oklahoma Wesleyan with an MBA before becoming the head soccer coach at BHS. His passion and focus are on training for performance, which he integrates into training each and every one of his athletes.
Be Part of Our Team.
We love to see our athletes grow. Let’s sit down and chat about what you’re looking to gain in your training journey. Contact us now!